- All products are added to your cart.
Mini Mini Ejoro beanbag
The contemporary and colorful Mini Ejoro is a nice beanbag for small children to relax in or play. Traditionally made from garbage from the clothing industry and filled with fully compostable EPS pearls.
- Each beanbag has a unique contemporary design
- Available in four color styles
- Hand-woven in South Africa from up-cycled cotton
- 100% compostable and biodegradable filling, namely EPS Bio Foam Beads
- 40% less CO2 emissions than with the production of this filling than from regular beanbag filling
- Plastic free production and packaging!
Leave your mobile number in the shopping cart and receive 3 photos via WhatsApp to make your own choice!
What is in the beanbag?
We are the first in the world to fill our bean bags with BioFoampearls. These quality pearls have a longer lifespan than regular beanbag filling, are fully biodegradable and Cradle2Cradle certified. After many years of sitting pleasure, the beanbag can be emptied into the green container. In the production of BioFoampearls 40% less CO2 is released than in the production of regular (polystyrene) bean bag filling.
We can also fill the beanbag with shredded flip flops. This cutting waste is released during the production of Ocean Sole images. This gives a sturdy seat, suitable for a public space or office situation.
Practical info and handy to know:
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 40 cm
- The beanbag is suitable for a child to relax in and for an adult to sit comfortably on.
- The Ejoro beanbag is suitable for both outside and inside, but we advise against leaving the bag in bad weather / rain.
- The outer cover is suitable for washing at a low temperature
- We send the beanbag to you in 1 (large) box per package service.
- The beanbag comes with the filling separately, so that you can fill the beanbag at home. The filling is +/- 125 liters of EPS pearls or shredded flip flops.