- All products are added to your cart.
The contemporary and colorful Mahitzi is the most multi-functional beanbag of the Ashanti Design collection. Made in the traditional way from waste from the clothing industry and filled with a fully compostable EPS pearl. The Mahitzi is great but can be used across or as a '' chair ''.
- Each beanbag has a unique contemporary design
- Available in four color styles
- Hand-woven in South Africa from up-cycled cotton
- 100% compostable and biodegradable filling, namely EPS Bio Foam Beads
- 40% less CO2 emissions than with the production of this filling than from regular beanbag filling
- Plastic free production and packaging!
- Pay attention! You run the risk of napping .. ;-)
Leave your mobile number in the shopping cart and receive 3 photos via WhatsApp to make your own choice!
What is in the beanbag?
We are the first in the world to fill our bean bags with BioFoampearls. These quality pearls have a longer lifespan than regular beanbag filling, are fully biodegradable and Cradle2Cradle certified. After many years of sitting pleasure, the beanbag can be emptied into the green container. The production of BioFoampearls releases 40% less CO2 than the production of regular (polystyrene) beanbag filling. A beanbag to relax in with peace of mind!
Practical info and handy to know:
- Dimensions: 110 (width) x 140 cm (height)
- The Mahitzi is spacious enough for two children or one adult.
- The Mahitzi beanbag is suitable for both outside and inside, but we advise against leaving the bag in bad weather / rain.
- The outer cover is suitable for washing at a low temperature
- We send the beanbag to you in 2 (large) boxes per package service.
- The beanbag comes with the filling separately, so that you can fill the beanbag at home. The filling is +/- 350 liters of EPS pearls.