- All products are added to your cart.
We can imagine that it is practical to have a second mask on hand, for example if you cannot clean your mask according to the cleaning instructions in the meantime.
That is why we offer this loose mask (without filters) in addition to the mask with filters .
For each mask purchased, one mask is donated to The Goodbye Malaria Initiative or 10% goes to the Isabelo Feeding initiative.
The mask is available in different colors.
The mask can be cleaned by means of a hand wash program (max 40 degrees) in a laundry bag, please do not put the mask in the dryer, but let it air dry. Finally, we advise to iron the mask, which is the best disinfection method.
- adjustable headband with closure (Prevents stretching like elastic)
- nose clip which minimizes the inhalation of air from the sides. Fits all nose shapes and sizes.
- available in 3 sizes (small-medium-large)
- comprehensive manual is included
From May 25 to September 1, the Dutch government does not charge VAT on (non) medical face masks.
- only use a mask that has been cleaned and ironed.
- place the mask with the filter side all over the nose and mouth
- slide it back and forth a little to get the right fit. Make sure it fits snugly and comfortably, but do not touch the filter area. Tighten the straps properly.
- avoid touching your face after putting on the mask.
- when removing, loosen the straps by pulling off the toggles. Remove the mask from your head and carefully fold it inside out. Hold the mask by the strings and keep it in a place for cleaning. (see cleaning instructions )
- then wash your hands thoroughly according to the COVID-19 advice before doing anything else.
- watch the following video to see how to put on the mask:
** Please note: due to hygiene regulations, mouth masks cannot be returned. **