- All products are added to your cart.
Each mask has a removable and replaceable filter that has been tested and approved by the Stellenbosch University for prevention against Covid-19 due to its filtration properties.
For each mask purchased, one mask is donated to The Goodbye Malaria Initiative or 10% goes to the Isabelo Feeding initiative.
The mask is available in 8 different colors.
With each mask you receive 36 replaceable filters, which is enough for 6 months of daily use.
A filter can be cleaned 5 times and must then be discarded. The specifications of the filter can be found via this link. Filter specification .
The mask itself can also be cleaned by means of a hand wash program (max 40 degrees), please do not put the mask in the dryer, but let it air dry. Finally, we advise to iron the mask, which is the best disinfection method.
- adjustable headband with closure (Prevents stretching like elastic)
- nose clip which minimizes the inhalation of air from the sides. Fits all nose shapes and sizes.
- replaceable filter (polypropylene, Polyester and PAA). Tested and approved for use against Covid-19 by Stellenbosch University
- available in 3 sizes (small-medium-large)
- comprehensive manual is included
From May 25 to September 1, the Dutch government does not charge VAT on (non) medical face masks. Therefore, the price has been reduced to € 19.00.
- only use a mask that has been cleaned and ironed.
- place the mask with the filter side all over the nose and mouth
- slide it back and forth a little to get the right fit. Make sure it fits snugly and comfortably, but do not touch the filter area. Tighten the straps properly.
- avoid touching your face after putting on the mask.
- when removing, loosen the straps by pulling off the toggles. Remove the mask from your head and carefully fold it inside out. Hold the mask by the strings and keep it in a place for cleaning. (see cleaning instructions )
- then wash your hands thoroughly according to the COVID-19 advice before doing anything else.
- watch the following video to see how to put on the mask:
THE MOUTH CAP CAN BE ORDERED ON THE BASIS OF PRE ORDER.
DELIVERY TIME IS +/- 13th of June 2020
** Please note: due to hygiene regulations, mouth masks cannot be returned. **
bedankt voor je berichtje.
De mondkapjes zijn al door diverse mensen besteld als pre-order, echter komen ze pas tegen 25 mei binnen.
Bij elk mondkapje ontvang je 36 vervangbare filters, dat is genoeg voor 6 maanden dagelijks gebruik.
Een filter kan 5 keer gereinigd worden en moet daarna worden weggegooid. De specificaties van de filter zijn te vinden via deze link.
Mocht je nog meer vragen hebben, neem gerust contact met ons op!
Heeft iemand deze al besteld en gebruikt.
En kun je de maskers zelf ook wassen