Each mask has a removable and replaceable filter that has been tested and approved by Stellenbosch University for prevention against Covid-19 for its filtration properties.
For each mask purchased, one mask will be donated to The Goodbye Malaria Initiative or 10% will go to the Isabelo Feeding Initiative.
The mouth mask is available in different colors.
With each mouth mask you receive 36 replaceable filters, which is enough for 6 months of daily use.
A filter can be cleaned 5 times and must then be thrown away. The specifications of the filter can be found via this link. Specification filter .
The mask itself can also be cleaned by means of a hand wash program (max 40 degrees) in a laundry bag, please do not put the mask in the dryer but let it air dry. Finally, we recommend ironing the mask, which is the best disinfection method.
- adjustable headband with closure (prevents stretching like elastic)
- nose clip which minimizes air inhalation through the sides. Fits all nose shapes and sizes.
- replaceable filter (polypropylene, Polyester and PAA). Tested and approved for use against Covid-19 by Stellenbosch University
- available in 3 sizes (small-medium-large) when in stock
- comprehensive manual is included
- only use a mask that has been cleaned and ironed.
- place the mask with the filter side completely over the nose and mouth
- slide it back and forth a bit to get the right fit. Make sure it fits properly and comfortably, but do not touch the filter area. Tighten the straps well.
- avoid touching your face after putting on the mask.
- when removing, loosen the straps by pulling the toggles off. Take the mask off your head and gently fold it inside out. Hold the mask by the strings and keep it in one place for subsequent cleaning. (see cleaning instructions )
- then wash your hands thoroughly according to COVID-19 advice before doing anything else.
- watch the following video to see how to put on the mask:
** Please note: due to hygiene regulations, mouth masks cannot be returned. **