Ashanti Design mouth masks
Each mask has a removable and replaceable filter that has been tested and approved by the Stellenbosch University for prevention against Covid-19 due to its filtration properties.
For each mask purchased, one mask is donated to The Goodbye Malaria Initiative or 10% goes to the Isabelo Feeding initiative.
With each mask you receive 36 replaceable filters, which is enough for 6 months of daily use.
A filter can be cleaned 5 times and must then be discarded.
- adjustable headband with closure (Prevents stretching like elastic)
- nose clip which minimizes the inhalation of air from the sides. Fits all nose shapes and sizes.
- replaceable filter (polypropylene, Polyester and PAA). Tested and approved for use against Covid-19 by Stellenbosch University
- available in 3 sizes (small-medium-large)
- comprehensive manual is included
- only use a mask that has been cleaned and ironed.
- place the mask with the filter side all over the nose and mouth
- slide it back and forth a little to get the right fit. Make sure it fits snugly and comfortably, but do not touch the filter area. Tighten the straps properly.
- avoid touching your face after putting on the mask.
- when removing, loosen the straps by pulling off the toggles. Remove the mask from your head and carefully fold it inside out. Hold the mask by the strings and keep it in a place for cleaning. (see cleaning instructions)
- then wash your hands thoroughly according to the COVID-19 advice before doing anything else.